Necromancyr wrote:
> Can you post your compose.yml that's working on Windows 10?  I'm trying
> to run under Windows 2019 w/Docker in a Linux container and it's just
> not working.

I am using Docker via WSL2 & Windows, and also have Docker on several
linux systems.
On Win10 my current docker-compose for LMS is:

      logitech-media-server:
  container_name: lms
  #    image: doliana/logitech-media-server:latest-7.9.2
  #    image: doliana/logitech-media-server:latest-8.0
  image: doliana/logitech-media-server:latest-SetProperVersions-7.9.3
  restart: unless-stopped
  ports:
  - "9000:9000"
  - "9090:9090"
  - "3483:3483"
  - "3483:3483/udp"
  volumes:
  # folder where lms stores its data (cache, logs, prefs)
  - ./lms_storage:/srv/squeezebox
  # folder where lms should look for music
  - /mnt/c/data/lms-music:/srv/music
  environment:
  # use time of host
  - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
  # use timezone of host
  - TZ=${TZ}

The main difference is in the volumes/mappings, I am using mount points
instead of drive letters. It seems to me that you have to look into that
first.

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio