At 17:06 10-11-2006, you wrote:
Hi Mark,

I really liked your ani. So nice and smooth! I haven't read the entire thread, but did you try combining a roughly modelled sds mesh or nurbs mesh with displacement for added detail that you could get inside?

Also, would you consider sharing your ani render settings? I've had a little trouble getting a good combination of material texture oversampling and render antialiasing that doesn't look noisy (especially objects at a distance.)

Thanks & sorry, I overlooked your mail. I uploaded the project:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ath8n0r/div/landdispl02.zip

so feel free to have a look at the settings and play with the materials.

I checked 'collect external files' but this doesn't seem to do anything so I included the HDR file in the zip. Zipping that makes it 90% smaller :) You may have to redirect the texture path in the material.

enjoy,
Mark H