Many thanks to Arjo and Stefan,

I had forgotten about the Tube Level Tool ... I kept looking under the Analytic tab ... I am aging.
Once I tried it, all went well.

I'm trying to build a tetrahelical column (with some forms inside the single module tetrahedron). The tetrahelical column is made by stacking tetrahedrons face to face to make a helical column structure. It is important that the forms inside mirror their adjacent neighbor. I hope to Mirror the tetrahedrons (with the forms inside) face to face to build the column.

My question is: Can I mirror the tetrahedron by inputting 3 points to define the mirror plane?

This would be more accurate than aligning the mirror face of the tetrahedron by eye perpendicular to the orthogonal view plane and then inputting 2 points for the mirror plane.

Any help will be appreciated.
Cheers, Chuck Henry