Hi Matthias..

Yep it is..=)
and Yep lets hope they do..=)
I will see if I might get energy to file a bugreport on this...

You are most welcome !
If ever needing something more that I shall test, just ask ! (if I have energy and if can help, I will..)

Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..

Hi Stefan,

that's an interesting behaviour:
(Hopefully the RS-team can fiddle out what's going on.)

As some of my findings showed, I think there is a bug or something that only
shows up when EVERY surface part of the objects are exactly in the same
place...
Any type of object have this issue, two nurbs rectangle meshes renders half a cross, moving one of the points in either of them, just a tiny tiny bit,
and the whole cross renders.. and so on..
If its an accuracy problem that cant be solved or an actual bug, that I am
not the man to say, but I am sure Vesa or Juha can tell us =)
At least there is an easy workaround as shown, that wont at all or will at
least be hard to see a downside to...or ?

This issue (Objects in same place) can be something similar that I have
experience when working with Nurbcurves..
Where I many times use the same Nurb curve to render as is creating the
X-Sect mesh which was buggy, so the rendered curves at places and at some
camera angles didnt render as they should.

Big thanks for all the testing :-)

Best regards,
Matthias