Your plan works for me. I jar'ed up my sample and attached it to the wiki page. Could you see if you can detect the relevant difference?

On Feb 29, 2008, at 1:52 PM, Jim Foster wrote:

Hi David,

You bet...though it's just a copy-n-paste of what you have in your
documentation.

Contents of liferay-parent/liferay-derby/src/main/plan/plan.xml:
---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/ connector-1.2">
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</ connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jdbc/LiferayPool</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
<!-- Leave until we figure out if non-jta datasource is needed -->
<!--
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jdbc/NoTxrollerdb</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <no-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
-->
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

</connector>

Jim

djencks wrote:

Can you post liferay-parent/liferay-derby/src/main/plan/plan.xml?  I
think that is what xmlbeans is complaining about.