Hi David,

You bet...though it's just a copy-n-paste of what you have in your
documentation.

Contents of liferay-parent/liferay-derby/src/main/plan/plan.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2";>
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jdbc/LiferayPool</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">liferay</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
<!-- Leave until we figure out if non-jta datasource is needed -->
<!--
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>jdbc/NoTxrollerdb</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="Password">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="UserName">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">roller</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <no-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>