On Jan 21, 2011, at 12:15 AM, David E Jones wrote:

> Have you ever worked with a system that was architected in this way?

I'm building it now, been working on it ever since letting go of OFBiz and
finding my weak efforts to make start such a drastic rewrite were going to take
more effort than I was willing to champion.  I spoke up about it here and now
because there was an opportunity to do so.

It's not "easy", it's not "hard" either.  I think with the foundation in place,
developers would have no problem with it.  I'm sure I do not understand all the
issues that some OFBiz deployments have, but I can't imagine that I can't cook
a solution if I came up against the problem either.

Brian