On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:25:13 -0400, Rick Reumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We're thinking about using Flash forms for some things. Will they plugin
> nicely to JSF?

Hooking up the output side of that should be a piece of cake ... write
some components that render the necessary markup to embed the Flash
stuff in the generated page.  I'm not familiar with the input side of
using Flash for this, but in principle it should still just be a
matter of having your component (or renderer) decode() method parse
the appropriate request parameters and store the values, just as the
standard HTML components do.

Craig