From: "Matt Bathje" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On the acquiring page it quite clearly says that 1.1 is the latest
> stable build, and 1.2.4 is the latest dev build. It makes no mention of
> 1.2.2.

He has a point-- if you go to Download->Binaries it gives you 1.2.2.

I asked about it on the dev list, hopefully someone can drop the 1.1 files
into some directory and the download page (which is a .cgi) will magically
change. (Well, after all the mirrors get updated... which might be the
reason for leaving 1.2.2 there, knowing another release is coming soon.
Onward!)

--
Wendy Smoak