Hello,

Just want to get some advice on buying a book.

I have the book 'Struts in Action' already, thinking of buying the other book
'Programming Jakarta Struts' 2nd editn to complement it.

Now is this a waste of $ ?? What does someone who have both books think. BTW,
I am not experienced Struts developer yet. I am afraid both books might cover
too much of the same materials.

I got tempted of buying this book after I download the storefront application for the book
'Programming Jakarta Struts' and kind of impressed by it and because it cover JSF.

Thanks