Terry Roe wrote the following on 9/15/2004 12:31 PM:

My main problem is finding accurate, up-to-date information. This mailing list is a good source, but the noise level is high and it's easy to miss important information.

Make sure you always view mailing lists threaded (I know you probably already know this) but just in case. That way all of the related noise stays grouped together. Most mail clients will display the threads collapsed or expanded. Collapse them all and then go through and pick the threads you are interested in reading and expand those (delete the others). This list does have a lot of noise but it's by far one of the most helpful and informative lists I've ever been on. The ratio to answered questions per asked questions is extremely high.

--
Rick