Sometimes I wonder if you are just not working on too little horsepower,
James.  Do you really, no kidding, honestly, think Jonathan was talking
about a business model here?  If so, I apologize for arguing with you.  If
not, try to be more genuine and to reply to what people are saying versus
these straw men you make up in your own mind.

<snip>
On 3/23/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Moreover, the fact that Struts was unable to stay competitive with
> Webwork even given the huge advantages you should have in terms of
> attracting collaborators, this seems to suggest that your model did not
> work very well."
>
> What model is that?  You base your "opinion in good faith" on unfounded
> principals.  The Apache way is not based on business models.  Apache is
> NOT
> in the business of competing with anyone.  Why do you (and others) keep
> suggesting different?

</snip>

~Dakota Jack~