Hi :)
I tend to use Office either
1.  as a generic term covering MS Office, LO, Gnome Office and all the rest
(incl ones i don't know) or
2.  meaning LO (unless chatting with colleagues)

If i am chatting with colleagues and they use the term it's usually to say that
something is broken or weird or doesn't work properly in MSO so i make them
clarify which Office they are talking about and if they say the MS one then i
grimace and shrug and maybe even vocalise the "Well what do you expect?  That
is one of the many typical problems with MSO.  You have to either put up with
it (as everyone else does) or use LO.  Don't worry though because no-one else
will notice that mangling of your document because they are so familiar with
that sort of thing from MSO"