In reality, probably all I am getting is an added discount for requesting a PC without windows and no license. The PC in all probability is made no different. Gennerally I can get close to the retail value of win off the price.
Steve
On 2012-11-21 07:22, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Errr, but i always avoid removing a Windows even if i think i'll never use it
or need it.  Apparently with Win8 it's going to be even more important to keep
the OS that is installed by the shop if you want to be able to return the
machine for them to fix hardware issues.  At least if it's on the machine you
can set Grub to hide itself and boot straight into Windows.