Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.

After looking over that post and reading your feedback I have changed the
language on it considerably.

My overall issue with Univa has been some of the claims they make and I
think that it is not beneficial to the community or the project. I have
tried to take it up with Univa but they lend a deaf ear.

They have every right to pursue commercial interests but my motivation here
was only to help give the community a stronger voice to combat some of the
claims that Univa has made that are less than beneficial to the community
and the project. As well as to help potential customers have more knowledge
of other options that might help them make better decisions.

In terms of the issue at hand, I realize that that name has never been used
for anything with Grid Engine but it just seemed to me that having it owned
by and linked to them was but another link in a long chain of negative
actions toward the community as fully documented on previous mails on
gridengine.org. I'm sorry if you disagree but it seems to me that Univa is
slowly trying to get rid of the community as it would present the biggest
barrier to it making money with Grid Engine.

Please see the changes made to my blog at
http://gridenginetruth.blogspot.com/ .