From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:05 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache improvement suggestion

Sorry if those question are dummy, but -

1. How do I check for *no* referer field ?

2. Are you sure only 5% of the requests will have no referer field,
considering the number of surfers using firewalls ?

3. Why is it you think checking for no referer field is more expensive,
server side, than the solution I've offered ?

Thanks, Uri.