>> How would dynamic stuff work?

>Uuhh.... the same way as always?

>> What if your image is on another server farm?

>Uuhh.... then you use the system we already have?

Who are you talking to?

You stated "I always thought it would make a lot more sense to transfer
some or all images (and CSS and JS) within the same request as the
containing HTML page."

I merely stated that this would be expensive on the server side, and
defending the fact that RFCs are correct. Your answers contradict your
statement. This is why it is the way it is.

Anyhow. Off topic. Be a little more polite with your answers please.