recover after
4: the only problem we can find is after the test in the mod_jk log we have
about 20-30 lines of this:
[Mon Sep 17 08:03:49.906 2007] [7948:4868] [error] jk_ajp_common.c (2097):
(tomcat5) Connecting to tomcat failed. Tomcat is probably not started or is
listening on the wrong port

The lines vary only by the (tomcat5) being any of the tomcats in the
loadbalance.

It seems like apache/tomcat/mod_jk are reaching the max number of connections
between each other or something?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated,
--James
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Sherwood
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Load balancing question

  Hello,

  I cannot get my mod_jk status page to work.  Maybe it is because I am on
windows?

  It seems:

  worker.list=jk-manage
  worker.jk-manage.type=status
  worker.jk-manage.mount=/admin/status/jk

  only takes a linux style path for the mount?

  We upgraded to the latest mod_jk and this were the results:

  1: All monitors were fine, there were no bottlenecks anywhere that we could
find(cpu's,HD's and networks all seemed fine).
  2: This time when we brought the servers to their knees, they recovered a
short time after the test was completed.
  3: We tried the socket_keepalive=true for the workers and the server did not