DITTO!!!
In the 'bad old days' of computing, everything was based on a text file.  It
forces one to really understand what is behind the changes.  I for one do
not subscribe to the 'dumbing down' of operating systems and certain
application via lots of window forms....  If it were easy, any primate could
do it, and thats the point...its not always 'that easy'...nor should it be.
-John

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com