Hey there,

H via Users wrote:

>I know that in paragraph when writing documents would be up to the
>next CR/LF, however, I used the term paragraph differently,
>referring to a block of code preceded by an empty line and followed
>by an empty line. I have not seen a key combination for that, nor an
>entry in keybindings.

I created two paragraphs of Lorem Ipsum text, each containing several
sentences ending in periods. The paragraphs were separated by a blank
line. For the downward tests, I selected the top paragraph first. For
the upward test, I selected the bottom paragraph first. Where things
get fuzzy is in whether or not a line means the line-number of the
current line even if it wraps to another line-number. In all of my
tests, wrapping was ignored.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.