The multiproject report for divergent dependencies has been a life saver
in a 10+ project environment.

The next step is getting POM multiple inheritance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robles, Rogelio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 October 2003 20:22
To: 'Maven Users List'
Subject: RE: Input from Maven Users

I think this is the next step for effective POM mgmt in a mavenized
environment with dozens of projects:

* merges POMs generating the minimum common denominator POM to be used
as the parent POM for reactor based projects, I have done this manually
and it's slooow

* diffs between POMs, something like: diff -u pomx pomy > pom.diff (in
pom
format)

Rogelio