Yes, I am still interested.   I'm interested in how people are making use of it in
their daily work, and whether your biased in favor of Maven or not, I don't think is a
factor.

The article will be a positive one about Maven.

Thanks,
Tim

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Are you interested in obviously biased answers?

As a developer of Maven, I'm also a user.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Blog: http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/dion/