From: Brill Pappin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:38 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: RFE for the war plugin

Yes, I thought of doing that very thing :)
however I then have problems with Eclipse as it doesn't understand multi-project builds, and you really want all the parts of an application in the same place.

Still doable, but less than optimum.

Can you provide at least one valid reason why would like to do that (put jar
file into WEB-INF/lib folder)?
All the points you mentioned in you original post are either not very
convincing or false (e.g. that size of war thanks to that will be smaller).

Michal

"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
                                                 - Arthur C Anticlarke