Thanks,
thats a good and simple temporary solution and will do until a property can be added.

- Brill

Charles Daniels wrote:

Brett,

If you want to generate a jar file for your war file and do not want to
create 2 subprojects (as is the general convention), you can create a very
simple postGoal that will jar your class files just prior to construction of
your war file:

<postGoal name="war:webapp">
 <attainGoal name="jar:jar"/>
 <ant:copy file="${maven.final.name}.jar"
todir="${maven.war.webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/lib"/>
 <ant:delete dir="${maven.war.webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
</postGoal>

I haven't tested it, so you may have to fiddle with it a bit, but I think
you get the idea.

Cheers,
Chuck