I think the reusing snapshots idea is a false version of continuous
delivery.

In CD you don't deploy _every_ commit, because that would mandate that you
only ever commit changes that don't break.

In CD you are in a position to deploy after any commit, and you do deploy
frequently.

- Stephen

---
Sent from my Android phone, so random spelling mistakes are a direct result
of using swype to type on the screen