Curt makes a good point - you can do CI without doing CD. The snapshot stuff
works just fine with CI.

It seems to be a tool that is prone to being used foolishly

I think that's probably true of any sufficiently powerful tool or technique.

Jez.

On 15 November 2010 10:23, Yanko, Curtis [via Maven] <
ml-node+3266162-1775935974-143...@n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3266162-1775935974-143...@n5.nabble.com>

Jez Humble
Co-author, *Continuous Delivery <http://continuousdelivery.com/>*
http://continuousdelivery.com/