> I would like to see the whole "Best Practice" described. I would like
> to see how Hudson users deal with mock data and incremental development
> and testing of on-line applications where the MC and V teams are
> working together towards a fully functional system or a working bug fix or
> minor enhancement. How does one manage a production environment  with
> released systems functioning while new releases are being developed and
> patches are being applied to the current release?

Without wanting to bang my own drum too much, I just co-authored an entire
book which covers these topics in detail: Continuous Delivery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321601912?tag=contindelive-20

On 15 November 2010 07:58, Ron Wheeler [via Maven] <
ml-node+3265918-383914585-143...@n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2b3265918-383914585-143...@n5.nabble.com>

Jez Humble
Co-author, *Continuous Delivery <http://continuousdelivery.com/>*
http://continuousdelivery.com/