Well, I wrote my mail to soon before even try it myself - as I have to add: No matter what I put into the mentioned properties file it doesn't change the default path NB uses. I also tried to find it in other config files and even in the windows registry - but had no luck. So, as manual edit a config file referred to on many resulst found by google, and as there seem no option in the GUI I can change - how do I change the default folder?

Matt