On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 07:27, Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
> Sure, create an issue and this could be something we implement. I don’t think
> anyone has asked for this before but it makes sense to me. In the Options
> window, it should be possible to specify the location of the folder where
> projects are created by default. I agree completely, just had never thought
> about it before.

I'm not sure this requires any more UI to confuse users.  At one point
didn't NetBeans remember the last place you created a project?!  That
would probably be more intuitive.

I admire your patience on this one! ;-)  Attitudes like the OP's on
any open-source project I'm volunteering my time to generally get
thrown in the trash pile.

Best wishes,

Neil