I know at least someone will feel offended no matter how polite I try to write my response, hence I try to just repeat the question instead of responding to the reply (I guess someone who read carefully might notice what I mean and try to avoid to say out loud):

Is there a way to (re-)set the default projects folder?
And why is it that almost any answer you get when you ask google about this very topic points to file I mentioned?

Matt