On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:29:50 -0400
"Marshall Feldman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

> You might want to look at ICE (http://ice.usq.edu.au/default.htm). It's more
> than you need (although you might want some of what it has -- content
> management; easy, clean, xhtml web site management and page construction
> from Writer.) They seem to have a template feature that should allow you to
> specify the case of titles (ICE is an academic tool after all). Besides,
> it's open source and the feature you are seeking is reasonable, so you might
> be able to get someone to hack the feature if it does not already exist.

Thanks for the suggestion. ICE looks interesting, but there is no
precompiled binary for Linux 32- or 64-bit. The source is there, so I
could compile it, but that's a lot of work for someone like me who has
only compiled from source a couple of times (not a guru).