John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:46:41 -0400
> "H.S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:
>
>> BTW, did you ever manage to get the case of characters in the title as
>> you wanted?
>
> Yes I did. Not because of WorldCat, but because of a feature of Zotero.

Nice.

> Adding the item from the icon in the URL bar also adds the number of
> pages for some books. Unfortunately, there is a bug in the OOo plugin
> so it pumps the number of pages into the bibliography. In APA style the
> number of pages in the work is not supposed to appear. I have to go
> through each addition to my library and delete the number of pages in
> the work in those cases where WorldCat added a number in the field.

Without having looked at this with any details, I would say this more of
a style problem. It appears that you just don't want the page number to
appear even though it may reside in the bib item's data. So I would say
just ask this in Zotero forums and confirm if this is what the style
demands (the one you are using). If the style indeed requires that the
page number not appear, somebody there will fix this. If this can't be
confirmed one way or another, then it shouldn't be too difficult for you
copy Zotero's style file, give it your own name and modify it according
to get your own tweaks in your now custom style. It is explained in
Zotero forums how to do this. This will avoid tinkering with each bib
item's data.

> Thanks a lot for suggesting it. Yours was the first post in this thread
> mentioning Zotero. I am in your debt.

You are welcome. Glad to know it worked out. The real thanks and
appreciation goes to Zotero developers though.

Regards.