I have attempted to download your office program several times today. During
download it seems to just stop. The icons apear on the desk top, but when I try
to open or run them I get an error report saying that the file is damaged in it
can not be opened.  I will try to download it again tonight, but could you get
back to me and let me know what you think I should do.  How can I restart the
download so I dont have to do it over again.
  Thanks,
  Christal Aberle

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.