-----Original Message-----

The reason for this is that OpenOffice.org uses the default system mail program
which is set in Internet Explorer from what I remember.  I had my home system
setup to use Thunderbird mail.  I have not tried to use test this through
OpenOffice.org but I should be able to this evening.  My windows system
requires a great deal of setup for this type of testing.

>This feature has not worked for me using any version of OO.o 2.x with Pegasus.

I don't use Pegasus mail and probably never will.  However, I think the same
problem affects both mail programs and that is the way that OpenOffice.org
invokes the program.  With Outlook this is simple.  It is more complex with
Thunderbird.

I do know that Thunderbird with the Mac does not work and this is due to a
problem with Thunderbird.

James McKenzie