James,

OOo 2.03 on OS X 10.3.9. Trying to send as an e-mail or attachment gets the error dialog OOo unable to find a working e-mail configuration. I have tried to use the preferences to select Mail.app, but the open dialog only has all file types as the only file type option and selecting Mail.app opens the contents, and so on
down the file levels.

Ross