-----Original Message-----

Last I checked, Pete, Send as Email works by creating an attachment and then
invoking a e-mail program.  I thought you were working with a Mac, so I chimed
in.  It appears that you are working with MS Windows.  Thus I was and am wrong
by not creating a new thread for this issue.

As to how to fix this on your Windows system:
1.  Open Internet Explorer.
2.  Click on Tools -> Internet Options.
3.  Click on the Programs tab.
4.  Check or change the E-mail entry to be your e-mail program.
5.  Click on OK.
6.  Attempt to use the Send As Email option again.  This should start up your
favorite e-mail program with an attachment of no-name.odt if invoked from
Writer and you have not saved your document and your save as Text Document
setting is the default.

James McKenzie