Hi *,

James Knott wrote:
John Boyle wrote:
To Users: What about Seamonkey or Mozilla?
I find it works with Seamonkey on XP, but not Linux

On the Dutch users-mailinglist, there was a lengthy discussion after the release of 2.0.3 (realy July) on the same subject. Some 40+ mails, that I've just looked through.

Many Windows users had no problems. Quite some did.

One found out that he was unable to use Thunderbird on XP, since Outlook was set as default (by other users of the same machine). Furthermore he could use the default Outlook (in stead of his own Thunderbird) when he created an account in Outlook as well.

One had problems on Win'98 that couldn't be fixed.
And he remembered that an earlier 2.0 version didn't have the problem.

One found out that in order to use Groupwise, it wouldn't work with 7.0 At least 7.0.1 was necessary and probably also Isscript.exe .

Maybe this helps to narrow down the gap, finding what is wrong?

Greetings,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws