On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:47:02 -0400
"Twayne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This one has no attachment here, is not blank and is entirely readable.
> No problems with it.  OE6 & IE7 on XP Pro SP2, read in Text Mode.  I
> have inline presentation turned on; always has been.  You have correctly
> managed the e-mail.
>    This is in contrast to your other posts that show up here as blank
> bodies with an attachment.

QED: Twayne's problem is that his email client does not handle Internet
Standard PGP digital signatures.  All messages I send out are signed by
default. My signed email is the correct email because it fully complies
with the relevant Internet standards.

Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846