Most every race has been enslaved at some point or other. They'd have you believe that only whites were the enslave[ers] of blacks, It goes with their evil narrative.

What, I am supposed to be offended because my ancestors in the past were enslaved by Romans or even blacks?

Do they owe me reparations? Am I offended by these terms because something happened to my ancestors and am I calling for their removal?

No, grow up!