On 11 Jul 2020, at 16:38, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
> yeah - by quoting your own idiocy - wow

I did no t want to call out any particular posting or poster.

> nobody right in his mind thins about black people in chanis when read
> something like this in a technical context: slave, master, blacklist,
> whitelist, blackhat, whitehat

Do you notice how your words are nothing more than an attack on anyone whose
opinion differs from yours?

For the record, I know *many* people who are perfectly sane who find using the
terms master and slave in a technical context to be deeply offensive.

But you denigrate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

And you whine that nothing should be changed for other people because it's fine
with you and those people are lesser than you and therefore their feelings are
unimportant.

This is exactly what I meant by, "it betrays at the very least a real lack of
empathy;" rather than make an effort to understand why people have a difference
of opinion it is simpler to attack them and diminish them as having mental
issues for daring to not toe to your line.

The decision has been made. Anyone who doesn't like it is free to fork their
own version of Spamassassin, bind, and other packages for whatever reason they
want, even the mostly trivially selfish of reasons.

--
I'm from a predominately black family --Eddie Murphy