People are upset because they're being called racists when they're not by a sub-group who wants dominance and makes the accusation that because you're white you're a racist. Then our peers grovel when they've done nothing wrong. They've committed NO sin.

Master/Slave wasn't thought up to OFFEND anyone nor to make any racial connotations. You are admitting guilt where there is no guilt.

As I said earlier, every race has been enslaved at one point in there existence or another. Black slave masters sold black slaves to white slave traders, and yet, I hear no call for reparations for blacks from black slave masters. No, it's only a call to whites because there's an agenda to bring down white culture.

It starts somewhere. The current battle is to remove our language and to impute guilt where there is none.

Again, grow up.