On 11 Jul 2020, at 16:04, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> It is astonishing, but not surprising, how angry people are over these
> changes though; it betrays at the very least a real lack of empathy.

If there is anyone paying attention to the mailing list, can you please just
kill this thread? It's not providing any useful content at this point and is
just churning the same people posting about how terrible it is that they might,
possibly but almost certainly really not, suffer the mildest of inconveniences
in a small change to the package.

There's literally nothing to see here anymore, if there ever was past the
initial post.

And some of you in this thread… wow.

--
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART Bart chalkboard Ep. 7F09