On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 08:19 -1000, Alexandre Chapellon wrote:

> > This is not correct. Barracuda offer a 24 hour phone service when you
> > can speak to a real person should you have an issue. Getting delisted is
> > simple but ongoing offenders can simply forget it.
> Cool! Calling some indian call center to get an idea of why one single
> IP is listed.... What a great tool!
Err, it's *not* an Indian call centre. They have a support office in
India, but the majority of calls are handled in the USA and UK - and
they operate around the clock 'following the sun'. The only time India
would handle a call is if (a) something went very wrong (b) you were
located in India seeking service in India.

Barracuda are *very* good at reputation lists - one of the best for all
their other failings. They can easily tell you the extent of your
spamming and support it with evidence. If you've got listed at Barracuda
*YOU HAVE SENT SPAM* so quit bleating.

> Barracuda was listing more than 8000 of my IPs. Thoose IP was listed
> years ago and never unlisted. Port 25 was blocked for months for this
> subnets and Barracuda explicitly refused to do bulk removal ...
> because it was too much wrok for them... We had to hire someone to
> manually delist filling their form (with captcha). Now manual
> delisting is over for weeks and *none* of the delisted IPs has been
> listed again...

> Yes am a bit angry against barracuda issue handling :).
Don't spam then. Simple. I think you've mistaken me for someone that
gives a damn.