On 2011-04-05 12:08, rstarkov wrote:

Like so many people, I get a dynamic IP from my ISP. Right now, any emails I
send to myself show up as "RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL". Somehow I thought that as
long as my SMTP server isn't blacklisted, something like this wouldn't
happen.

The exact message is: RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL RBL: SORBS: sent directly from
dynamic IP address
        *      [82.6.105.32 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

So what should I do now, just keep resetting my modem until I get an IP that
isn't blacklisted? Doesn't that make this rule completely useless, blocking
email from a lot of legitimate users?

your IP isn't backlisted. It's listed as a DUL, which is correct:

->  32.105.6.82.in-addr.arpa.
    type = PTR, class = 1, ttl = 604800, dlen = 50
    host = cpc1-cmbg8-0-0-cust287.5-4.cable.virginmedia.co

That IP is also listed in Spamhaus's PBL:

http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=82.6.105.32

which is also correct.

You'll have to use a smarthost or get a static/business connection.