> It seems, ther is a bug in thsis SA rule...  because from the  header  I
> see, that I was authenticated and SA see this too, so why it does reject
> MY OWN MESSAGE?

Does your header definitely include an ESMTP marker as per the RFC? Mine
didn't; that was the real issue. We didn't find a bug in this rule. So I
guess SpamAssassin doesn't have a way to find out that you were
authenticated and that it was your own message.

>> One other thing I don't get is this: surely anyone who uses something
>> like
>> Thunderbird to send their email from a dynamic IP like this one will
>> invariably trigger this rule? I must have had a major misunderstanding
>> about
>> SMTP then; what
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL
>> seems to be saying is that NOBODY with a dynamic IP is "supposed" to be
>> talking to an SMTP server... which just makes no sense to me.

It was actually a minor misunderstanding. I didn't know that there was a
special way to mark a "Received" entry as "authenticated", which, I think,
tells SpamAssassin that it doesn't need to check if earlier hosts were
dynamic (in fact I wonder if this tells SA to ignore a whole lot of rules
that would otherwise trigger on my originating Received entry).