> no. You should just properly configure trusted_networks and
> internal_networks so all dnsbl rules would be used as they should.

OK, so I need to add all of my ISPs dynamic IPs as trusted? (as suggested in
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DynablockIssues)

It sounds backwards though; the above will surely not help when I visit a
friend and connect via their dynamic IP? Or via my 3G broadband? The first
Received header will still be from some random dynamic IP address.

> if your MTA properly marks mail received with authentication and inserts
> authentication headers, SpamAssassin will take those headers and dynamic
> RBL checks should not apply.

I don't think it does. Here's a sample email in its entirety:
http://pastebin.com/3hR48LqX

What sort of headers should be added? Should it mention something about
ESMTP in the "Received" header or something like that?