Am 25.09.2014 um 19:44 schrieb Deeztek Support:
> On 9/25/2014 1:25 PM, John Hardin wrote:.
>>
>> While your Postfix may be doing DNS blocklist checks on the sending MTA,
>> I sincerely doubt that Postfix is parsing message bodies to pull out URI
>> domains and checking them. That's what URIBL is.
>
> Is there a place to configure the URIBLs that SA uses or is it just buit-in?

built-in as long you disable/override

just grep the .cf files in the update folder for URI

>> Also, even if Postfix *was* doing that, the "URIBL_BLOCKED" rule hit
>> indicates a local configuration that would likely also be affecting
>> Postfix. So, yes, Postfix *might* be doing URIBL lookups, but if it is
>> it's probably also getting the BLOCKED result.
>
> Actually that's not happening at all. None of the lists we are using are
> blocking us.

by luck or you don't know because most just respond
with a special code instead the expected 127.0.0.x
and not all dy long

>> If you're running your own DNS server, it's apparently set to forward to
>> a large upstream DNS server that's aggregating other queries with yours
>> (i.e. a standard DNS setup). "URIBL_BLOCKED" means the DNS server that's
>> actually hitting the URIBL server (your upstream) has exceeded the
>> "free" query limit.
>
> You are right it is using an upstream server (opendns.com)

that is plain wrong for a MTA
do recursion at your own

>> You might not want to switch your DNS to be recursive rather than
>> forwarding for *all* your queries, in which case you'd set up a
>> dedicated recursive DNS server just for MTA/SA use, and the rest of your
>> network would continue to use your forwarding server.
>>

> That shouldn't be too difficult to implement

the better way would be have *two* recursion server in the
own network and use them - nothing easier than combine
recusrion and own zones