Hello Axb,

> the lady can start a weekend knowing the box is
> tagging spam.

First I have to get the damned ISP to stop blocking port 53 so the world
knows where to send the spam.

Most of yesterday was spent trying to work out why DNS was working from
the LAN but not outside; tests established that the DNS requests weren't
reaching the Zywall here so I innocently asked if there was upstream
blocking of port 53 "No" was the replay at first this morning and only
later did try admit that they were in fact blocking.

But an ISP's system policies are not really for this list.

--
Best regards,
 Holtain                            mailto:holt...@hotmail.com