On Thu, 13 Nov 2014, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
I disagree. I often tell people to put a screwdriver near the server and convince it you will dismantle it AND you don't know how to rebuild it.

Keeps the server on it's toes far better than if it thinks we know what we're doing...

That and put your photo in the case so it thinks you're watching it.

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #20: The faster you finish the fight,
  the less shot you will get.
 896 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)