Am 26.03.2015 um 14:36 schrieb David F. Skoll:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:29:01 +0100
> Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> wrote:
>
>> As i wrote, there maybe exceptions, but in general
>> youre not allowed to silent discard any mail ( unless its your own ,
>> or its a virus )
>
> Well, seeing as we have customers in the EU, I really would like to see
> the text of the directive as well as any case law you can cite regarding
> spam filtering.  Do you have a link?
>
> Regards,
>
> David.

Uff , why should i waste my time in telling you the untruth...

http://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Strafbares-Filtern-289128.html

Heise/CT is one of the biggest It magazines in Germany

http://www.recht-im-internet.de/

Joerg Heidrich is one of the most famos It lawers in Germany
co founder
https://sys4.de

so again , there are exceptions, but in general you are not allowed
to silent discard mail in germany.

I never ever thought to do so , or didnt found another tec way to avoid it.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG